NCGW Things to do
Here’s what you’ll need!
A variety of chalks in different colours
A racetrack (a path, ideally out of the way)
Decorations: Lego works great for this, but any branches could be imagined as seating for spectators, milk tops, sand, toy figures
- Start with the outline, taking into consideration what type of track you want to make, is it a drag race or a circuit?
- A dashed white line helps your child imagine this is a road
- Runoff areas around the corners, with stands for spectators and crash barriers
- Why not try writing some bug advertising such as RedSnail or Caterpirelli!
- Let their imaginations roam free, if they’re not interested in bugs, toy cars work fine!