NCGW Things to do
Pot Stack Planters
Great for growing herbs or trailing plants!
Here’s what you’ll need!
Shopping list for your local garden centre:
4 different sizes of pots e.g. 38cm, 30cm, 26cm and 18cm. Or three pots can be 38cm, 30cm and 20cm.
Bamboo stick (optional – if you want it to be tipsy)
An area with good sunlight and flat ground for your planter
Tipsy pot stack planter instructions:
- Fill your largest pot with soil (pot 1) and place the bamboo stick through the middle. Firm the soil down so that the bamboo stick is stable.
- Fill the rest of your pots with soil.
- Place pot 2 on top of pot 1, pushing the bamboo stick through the middle of the pot and lean the pot to the side.
- Place pot 3 on top of pot 2, learning it to the opposite side.
- Continue this process with all the pots.
- Once all the pots have been stacked and feel secured, you can plant your plants!