NCGW Things to do
Hedgehog Feeding Station
Help feed a wild hedgehog in your garden
Here’s what you’ll need!
A plastic storage box (30cm by 45cm or bigger)
- Turn the box upside down or put the lid on the box.
- Cut a hole in the short end of the box about 10cm x 10cm.
- Tape around the cut hole.
- Hedgehogs can be messy eaters, so put plenty of newspaper on the floor.
- Put the food at the opposite end of the hole so a fox or cat can’t reach it.
- Put a brick on top of the box to stop it from moving or the lid coming off.
- Wait for the hedgehogs to arrive!