National Children’s Gardening Week is frequently running competitions on social media to give kids the chance to win some fantastic gardening goodies. More time at home with the kids means it’s the perfect time to get outside and we’ve got lots of fun gardening activities for you to try. Hit the link and find out what’s going on ➡️
Terms and conditions
1. This competition is run by the Horticultural Trades Association (HTA) (the Promoter).
2. The competition is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and ROI residents, parental consent is required for under 16s, and excludes employees of the Horticultural Trades Association (the Promoter).
3. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook; entrants and participants in this promotion completely release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. The competition will end as stated in the Facebook post for receipt of all entries by the Promoter. Entries posted after this date WILL NOT be eligible for inclusion in the competition.
6. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that they can be contacted by HTA via Facebook messenger in order to be notified that they have won a prize.
7. No responsibility can be accepted by HTA for entries that are not received for any reason.
8. The competition will be judged by the Promoter’s marketing and communications team. The winning entries will be chosen from all eligible entries submitted.
9. At the discretion of the Promoter, by submitting your photo you agree to the HTA sharing your photo on the National Children’s Gardening Week social media pages and on their website www.childrensgardeningweek.co.uk.
10. All winners will be notified within 7 days of being picked as a winner, with winners being contacted by Facebook messenger. If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner to arrange delivery of the prize within 7 days then the Promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the prize. The promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize in accordance with the promotional rules.
11. The prize is not transferable, and no cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part.
12. The Promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters are final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of winners.
13. By participating in the promotion, the entrant licence and grants the promoter permission to share the photo submitted on the National Children’s Gardening Week Facebook page and to tag them in the photograph. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the materials contain no copyright materials, are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights.
14. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding, and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to this clause.
16. Entry into the competition shall be deemed as an acceptance of these terms and conditions.